By using this website and platform you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Privacy and Cookies Policy, Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions.
Strategic (“Strategic”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is registered in Ireland under business number 659272.
To contact Strategic, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We are the data controller for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites. If we reference external websites, their external links are clearly identifiable.
Please read the policy fully.
How do we collect your personal data?
- Submit data through our forms
- Correspond with us
- Advertise with us
- Subscribe to our publications
What data do we obtain from third parties?
Information you provide when you complete a form online, including:
- Your name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Financial and credit card information
- Personal description
What data do we collect through the use of our website?
Data is collected about users through cookies on our website to:
- Improve our service to individual users
- Monitor a users journey on the website
- Improve the website
- Identify repeat visits to the website
- Sell advertising space on the website
- A cookie is a little piece of data stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer, at the request of our server. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
When you revisit our website, our computer server will recognize the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. This enables us to improve our website and service.
Cookies allows us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences
- Tailor the website in line with your individual interests
- Increase the speed of your use of the website
- You are given the option to decline our cookies, browser-permitting, by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the cookies setting. You can also ask to delete cookies from your computer. However, both actions may affect your use of our website.
Why do we process this data?
We use your personal data to:
- Deal with queries that you submit to us through the website
- Process applications and transactions that you submit to us through the website
- Improve and develop the website
- Conduct research and user surveys
- Send you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you select. You can opt out from receiving our promotional or marketing material by emailing email@example.com with “Opt out” in the subject line
- Analyze statistics regarding the use of the website
- Prevent fraud, investigation and detection
- Establish, exercise or defend legal claims
The legal reason we process your personal data is for:
- Our legitimate interest in conducting business and for the management of Strategic
- Compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations
- The performance of a contract with you
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data to:
- Provide you with our products and services
- Market our products and services
- Improve our website
- Recruit staff
The information is used to:
- Maintain and improve our website
- Keep the website safe and secure
- Provide information about our products, if you have subscribed
- Evaluate and measure our advertising
- Suggest recommended services to you
The legal reason to process your personal data in this manner is to:
- Effect a contract with you, prior to or during the process
- Action your consent for commercial and marketing activities
Do we share this information with third parties?
For the purpose of conducting business and providing you with products and services, we may share your personal data with business partners, suppliers or contractors, such as website hosting providers or IT providers.
We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in certain instances, such as:
- If we purchase or sell business assets
- If we or our business assets are acquired by a third party
- If we are under a duty to disclose it to comply with legal obligations, to enforce terms and conditions of an agreement, or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others.
- Third parties may include business partners, suppliers or subcontractors.
How long do we retain your personal data?
The time period for retention of your personal data depends on the type of data and its purpose. We will only retain it for as long as required or permitted.
Is your personal data transferred outside of the European Union or European Economic Area?
Yes, the data may be transferred to and stored in the United States and the United Kingdom.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Request a correction to any inaccurate data
- Ask us to erase your personal data when it is no longer necessary for us to store it or if you withdraw your consent in certain circumstances
- Object to us processing your data, for example for marketing purposes
- Opt out from marketing communications
- Request access to your personal data in portable format
- Request restrictions around the processing of the data
- Any processing that we carry out before you withdraw your consent is lawful.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your data, contact the Data Protection Commissioner (www.dataprotection.ie).
While we strive for accuracy, we do not accept responsibility for the opinions or information provided by members, partners, contributors, advertisers or sponsors. Strategic is provided for information purposes only. Professional advice should be sought on any specific matter. Strategic may not be reproduced without prior permission.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Corporate and strategic partners, public relations and communications individuals, freelancers and agencies, senior business executives, and recruiters receive log in details once registered. Log in details are specific to each individual user and cannot be shared with other users. Strategic reserves the right to decline or withdraw login permission for users at any time if they are not compliant with the terms and conditions.
Strategic charges public relations and communications members an annual membership fee, and a finder’s fee for new contracts secured through the platform. We reserve the right to change payment terms and will provide a reasonable notice of any change to the payment model.
All invoices must be processed and paid through the platform. Any partner, member, executive or recruiter who engages in platform leakage will be removed and denied access to Strategic permanently.
Strategic has made every effort to verify user information identified and posted to the platform. Strategic provides no guarantee of the accuracy of the information. Users may edit and update information on Strategic at any time by logging in or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals may request that their information may be updated or removed from the site and platform at any time.
Use of the platform by senior business executives is free, subject to registration and approval by Strategic. We reserve the right to change payment terms and will provide a reasonable notice of any change to the payment model. Free users will be required to create accounts and log in to have full access to and use of the site and platform.
The contract for the provision of public relations and communications services is at all times between the individual, freelancer or agency and the company that is hiring or outsourcing these services. Any disputes that arise are also between the contractual parties.
Strategic enters into corporate and strategic partnerships with third party organizations. Strategic may be compensated directly, through promotional opportunities, or barter agreements.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text and content on this site and platform.
These terms are governed by Irish law. Strategic and all users of the site and platform agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
CHANGES TO THIS PAGE
Please review this page every time you visit the website and platform as there may be changes.
This page was last updated on 18/05/2023